Monday, April 24, 2006

Later today Sonic will enlighten us with two 'special' concert announcements. I'm pretty confident both of these 'announcements' are for shows that have been public knowledge for awhile. The first is looking like the Chili Peppers. This has been out there and published online and off (Edmonton Journal anyone) for sometime. My hope is that they announce a date which would be nice to know. The other show I believe they will be 'announcing' will be the Bright Eyes show in June. I'm 50-50 on this one. I kinda hope it'll be something else, something that hasn't already been announced but I'm not gonna hold my breath. At least if it is Bright Eyes then the chances of ticket sales taking place next week are pretty good.
Oh Sonic, who do you think you are kidding. I know, I know, it's the promoter who wants you to do this. Stand up my brother, stand up. You drop you hints here and there, we appreciate that, but c'mon don't turn these announcements into spectacles. Your better than that.

No comments: