Monday, April 24, 2006

if i have to fill out one more profile my head is gonna explode

Nexopia, MySpace, Facebook, Hi5, Faceparty

All somewhat similar meeting type webpages that I sadly belong to. Not to mention this blog and my flickr page. Too much for any normal person.

Each one offers it's own unique charm.
Nexopia I believe is based out of Edmonton and provides the most Alberta-centric out of the bunch. Tons of current & ex- Camrosians on it.
MySpace is the best for music. I think there is something like 50 million members making it by far the biggest out of the bunch.
Facebook is a University themed one. I haven't really dug to deep into it to craft a real appreciation for it.
Hi5, if it weren't for the fact I have friends who use it, would not leave a great impression on me.
& finally Faceparty is a British based site that offers users to upgrade there service options for a yearly fee. This one seems interesting and a good business model.

So if you are a member of any of these sites look me up, add me as a friend, it gets lonely out there in cyberspace sometimes. insert tear

No comments: