Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Strokes 2006 Canadian Tour

The Strokes finally unveiled dates for there jaunt through the great white north this May. Looking forward to seeing one of the groups that really jump started my interest in music & all that relates to it. Along with Radiohead, they tore me away from the horrible music I was into at the time and led me down a path of goodness. Enough gushing. Here's the dates

May 6 Toronto
May 7 Montreal
May 9 Ottawa
May 10 London
May 12 Winnipeg
May 14 Calgary Stampede Corral
May 15 Edmonton Shaw Conference Center
May 17 Vancouver Plaza of Nations

Today begins the Toronto pre-sale, with the general going Saturday. I've yet to find out when all the other dates go on-sale, when I do I will post 'em. Looking at the Toronto price, I'm a bit worried about that department. Hopefully, they are less than Death Cab/Franz tix.

No comments: