Friday, March 24, 2006

The Constantines, The Strokes, Frog Eyes, Slayer & Black Crowes?

Some of this is old news but I'll throw it up here just in case anybody missed out on it.

The Strokes tickets hit this weekend here
The Constantines will be returning to Edmonton on May 21 @ the Starlite Room (18+) info here
Frog Eyes along with Sunset Rubdown in Edmonton on May 10 @ Starlite info here

I'm not sure if I will be attending The Constantines & Frog Eyes shows. I gotta say I've never really listened to either one but have heard nice words about both along my travels. Now onto two shows I won't be at but that won't stop me from spreading the word.

The Black Crowes @ Jubilee May 8 tix on-sale tomrrow go here for info
& finally
July 11 @ Shaw The Unholy Alliance Tour feat. Slayer hits the city of champs
on-sale tomorrow here

No comments: