Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ready For It

A few years back a co-worker told me about a group from Montreal that went by the name The Stills. I got a copy of there debut lp Logic Will Break Your Heart and promptly fell in love with it. A great record I have constantly gone back to. I've patiently waited for a follow-up and now on May 9th my wait will end with the release of Without Feathers. The group has undergone some changes and will be touring North America in support of the new disc. They will be stopping in Edmonton on April 29th @ The Powerplant. I ordered tickets yesterday. You can get your here. Back in 2003 I saw the guys open for Broken Social Scene @ The Dinwoodie. Nice show. You can check out the opening song @ myspace. I don't know what to expect the direction the band is going to take with the new songs.

No comments: