Tuesday, May 02, 2006

wet snow

I guess mother nature got confused today. The white stuff is supposed to fall in January not May.

Congrats to the Oilers. Great effort. Crossing fingers for the battle of Alberta - Playoff Edition.

The Chili Peppers unveiled tour info. I believe fan club sales begin on Sunday May 7th while pre-sale iTunes people (me included) get a shot on Tuesday May 9th with the general on-sale starting next Saturday May 13th. Look forward to the album. The Edmonton show is slated for September 17th with Calgary taking place the night before. A dreaded Sunday night show. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna go to this one. I'll snatch up tickets and make a final decision after Lollapalooza.

Radiohead finally revealed their tour itenerary. This has been painful for me to follow. Most of these dates have been locked up for awhile. Fairly small venues, tickets will sell-out in micro seconds.

Wilco pre-sale begins tomorrow through there homepage. Friday brings general sale. Thankfully tickets are fairly priced. It's looking like I'll check out this one. Never been to a show at the Jubilee before.

Coachella round-ups for all. MTV, Rolling Stone, Billboard, Spin

No comments: