Tuesday, March 13, 2007

not forgotten

well it´s been just about a month since i´ve posted anything on here. my apologies. during that time i´ve had the good fortune to have my family pay me a visit in cuba and i´ve moved into a casa particular aka a private home. school has been going good, in all honesty it doesn´t feel like i´m in school down here. so much different than back home. a more relaxed time all around. the weather is almost to good to be true. thank to everyone that has added me on facebook. i wish the internet situation was a bit faster and cheaper down here so i could check in with everyone. nice to see all the old forestburg gang online. i hope school and spring break went well for everyone. i hope to share some more details on my new residence here in santiago in the coming days. cheers

No comments: