Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Falling Away

Tomorrow Lolla will reveal band times and hopefully fill out the rest of the line-up. I don't expect anything to drastic. Crossing my fingers for one or two specific bands. On the Lolla board this was posted as the headliner list
Friday: Ween, Death Cab for Cutie, and Panic! at the Disco
Saturday: Kanye West, Manu Chao, and the Flaming Lips
Sunday: Wilco and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Makes sense, except Panic, seemd odd for them to get so much respect considering how new they are.

I have also made some rearrangements to my travel plans and will now be getting into the Windy City a day earlier. This allows me to see the amazing MUSE!!! I am so stocked about that.

On Pollstar they have Wolf Parade listed as making a stop in Edmonton Monday August 14 @ the Starlite. Still on the lookout for ticket info.

On Ticketmasters website they list a July 6th show for Dr. Hook at the Venue Formly Known as Red's. A bit puzzling.

No comments: